What is a website?
A website is either a single or multiple web pages ( a page located on the internet) located under a domain name (e.g www.ecozeentech.com) hosted by a web server.
What is a domain?
A domain name is simply the web address (url) which is used to access a website on the internet, a domain is hosted by a Domain Name Server (DNS).
What is a web server?
A web server is the computers that gives a website a storage space on the internet usually known as online hosting.
What is an SSL?
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is a security technology that is commonly used to secure web server to browser activities. This generally includes the securing of any information passed by a browser to a web server. SSL is popularly known as the security certificate of a website.
Some important tips to why every business needs a website to increase in it’s business growth.
Today we live in a digital era where all over the world billions of people access the internet on a daily basis to go about their various activities from search engines such as (Google, bing, yahoo) to social media platforms such as (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Whatsapp, Twitter) to web forums, blogs, online stores and so many more other places.
● Having a website increases the online presence of any business which increases the business chances of having more prospective clients and with proper follow-ups converts into clients.
● A website promotes your business 24/7 non stop a feature no physical marketing employee is capable of achieving.
● A website helps to establish the credibility of any business as many websites have maps to their various physical locations which people can use to locate them.
● A website increases sales for any business no matter your industry niche, this is achieved because of the online presence the business has accomplished.
● Websites are affordable and it represents the online identity of a business on the internet.